VBELL SIP, which is distributed by Digital Home Systems, is a new and innovative intercom system that allows users to answer and unlock their door from anywhere in the world using a smart phone, VOIP phone or tablet device.
The app works best with an onsite Wi-Fi connection but if configured correctly there is no noticeable difference via 3G/4G mobile data connection.
VBELL SIP features a built-in IP camera that supports up to 1280 x 720HD video and can be integrated within the Fibaro Home Automation solution or similar systems supporting most IP-PBX, SIP, RTSP, ONVIF standards.
It uses the H264 video and G722 audio codecs to provide users with the highest quality video image and audio clarity similar to FaceTime or a Skype call.
Other features include:
- SIP (FRC3261) protocol
- RTSP Protocol
- ONVIF Protocol
- HTTP Protocol for MJPEG Video stream
- Built-in one Call Button
- Built-in One Relay output ( control door lock or Lighting )
- Built-in One DI port ( for Door sensor, PIR, Emergency button )
- Built-in AEC ( Acoustic Echo Cancellation )
- Supports SIP Registered mode and P2P mode
- Video record Function
- Built-in RFID MiFare Card Reader
- Up to 3000 RFID ID card data.
- Built-in PoE ( IEEE802.3af ) (optional DP-104P)