Epson has unveiled its next-generation G7000-Series projectors designed specifically to suit any meeting space. With new features, including increased brightness and motorised lenses, the G-Series delivers uncompromising image quality, low total cost of ownership and low cost replacement lamps.
Consisting of six models delivering up to 8,000 lumens of colour brightness and 8,000 lumens of white brightness, the series also features the world’s first zero-offset ultra short-throw lens with 0.35 throw ratio making them ideal for space constrained venues and digital signage applications.
The new G-Series range consists of the G7905UNL, G7500UNL, G7400UNL, G7200WNL, G7000WNL and G7800NL models.
Epson Australia general manager business division Craig Heckenberg says the Epson G-Series offers bright, brilliant images combined with advanced features, making them some of the best-selling projectors in Australia and New Zealand.
“The new G7000-Series raises the bar with higher brightness, 4K enhancement resolution, new motorised lenses and advanced technology to captivate any audience. They also underscore our commitment of delivering a broad portfolio for any company who requires a high quality projection solution for their meetings.”
Epson projectors offer 3x higher colour brightness than competitive 1-chip DLP models to ensure vivid colourful images. The G Series 3-chip 3LCD projectors are ideal for any meeting space.
Additional features include:
• Nine optional interchangeable lenses: increased installation flexibility allows users to choose the motorised lens most suited for their environment; variety of ranges include an ultra short-throw, two short-throw, one wide-throw, four middle-throw and one long-throw. A quick-release lever enables fast, easy lens exchange.
• Versatile connectivity: supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system.
• Continuous 24 hour use: flexibility of running your projector 24/7 with guaranteed performance and reliability. With Epson’s latest generation of inorganic LCD panels and unique optimised cooling systems, the G Series projectors are capable of 24/7 use warranted up to 15,000 hours.
• Emulation: emulates the control codes of other industry-leading projector brands for easy upgrade to Epson projectors without the need to reprogram existing control systems.
• 4K enhancement technology: a revolutionary technology that accepts 4K signal and improves 1080p experience for movies is available on select models.
• Dynamic projection capabilities: advanced built-in edge blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies allow for a variety of applications.
• Collaboration features: With split screen function, two different sources can be projected side-by-side, and free Epson Moderator software allows up to 50 Windows, Mac, iOS or Android devices to be connected over the network with up to four of them displayed on the screen simultaneously
• Professional installation features: full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, allow for a wide range of applications, including simulators, mapping, digital signage and command centres.
The G series line-up offers lumen and resolution combinations to suit the widest range of needs: