CEDIA EMEA has announced that it has extended the deadline to Friday 19 May 2017, for all entries into the installation categories of the 2017 CEDIA Awards.
All applicants that have started a submission by Friday 12 May at 11:59pm will be given an extra week to complete their entries.
“As the industry continues to go from strength to strength, the association is aware that CEDIA members are busier than ever. This year’s awards scheme has undergone a few changes, including a new entry system and revised award categories. We therefore believe it is in the members’ best interests to extend the entry deadline to 19 May to help ease the time pressure of managing all client work and award submissions. We hope that this week of grace will provide members with enough time to finalise and complete any outstanding entries to the best of their ability,” said CEDIA EMEA managing director Matt Nimmons.
The CEDIA EMEA Awards 2017 categories are:
- Best Media Room £20k and under
• Best Media Room £20k – £80k
• Best Media Room £80k and over
• Best Home Cinema £40k and under
• Best Home Cinema £40k – £120k
• Best Home Cinema £120k – £240k
• Best Home Cinema £240k and over
• Best Integrated Home £120k and Under
• Best Integrated Home £120k – £240k
• Best Integrated Home £240k – £360k
• Best Integrated Home £360k and over
• Best Innovative Solution
• Best Auto, Marine and Aircraft Project
• Best Special Project
• Best Lighting Control and Installation
• Best Multiple Dwelling Unit Design
• Best Showroom
All completed entries will automatically be placed into two additional sub-categories, Best Documentation and Best Dressed Rack.
Category winners, along with winners from the Americas and Asia Pacific regions, will also be entered into the CEDIA Global Awards where a panel of global judges will recognise the best of the best.
All CEDIA entries are to be completed online via the CEDIA Awards website www.cedia.net/programs/awards.
This year’s CEDIA awards ceremony will take place on Friday 29 September 2017 at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. All attendees will receive exclusive access around the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, a three course dinner on Platform 9 ¾, and a drinks reception in the Great Hall. Tickets can be purchased online at www.cediaawards.org/tickets.