Amber Technology has announced it will be presenting a range of new products, along with product demonstrations from a series of leading brands distributed by the company at the 2017 Integrate Expo in Melbourne.
The Integrate Expo is Australia’s leading AV, live production and systems integration trade exhibition, and will take place from 29-31 August at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Amber Technology will be showcasing its range at stand C4.
These will include:
- The new Apart Audio Mask C Series, which is an easy to install loudspeaker that can be paired with the pre-assembled Clickmount bracket for installation on almost any flat surface. Amber Technology will also showcase the new Apart Audio MA Series amplifiers, which feature an intuitive easy to use interface, immaculate sound performance and a cutting-edge design.
- The Contacta hearing loop system, which will be installed on Amber Technology’s stand for real-time demonstrations, as well as a speech transfer system.
- The new Digital Projection mVision 18K laser projector will be on static display, providing budget-sensitive applications with a large-screen imaging solution.
- A leader in audio visual signal distribution, a Gefen mini video wall will be set-up to demonstrate the award-winning capabilities of its 4K video over IP products.
- The new JTS R4 system, which has been designed with the newest generation wireless technology and features four wireless microphone channels in a compact 1RU diversity receiver. It also has a choice of five matching transmitters (hand-held and belt pack) with optional charging docks.
- Sonance’s Professional Series, which offers high resolution audio and aesthetic design to any commercial space. Alongside the Professional Series, the new outdoor speaker models in the Mariner range will be on display.
- The Optoma 4K UHD65 will be on show in a home cinema setting. The UHD65 has a full 8.3M pixel display, is HDR compatible and delivers amazing colour performance and surround sound.